My mother in-law sent over some good meat sauce and since we were still holding her pannini press hostage I decided to cook up some chicken and make a chicken parmesan quesadilla.
1. Cook the chicken ( grill, bake, boil or in a skillet with olive oil) and chop up.
2. Mix the chicken with the sauce.
3. Place the mixture in half a tortilla, top with mozzarella and fold in half.
4. Brush the outside of the tortilla, season and place in skillet or panini press.
I also made a lime chicken quesadilla and it went a little something like this.
cooked chicken ( use half from above)
any veggies you like
1. In a skillet with olive oil, mix all of the ingredients except the cheese.
2. Place the mixture in half a tortilla, top with cheese and fold in half.
3. Brush the outside of the tortilla, season and place in skillet or panini press.